Members

Samstag, 5. November 2011

The Lion King





Here my Outifit for this event:
The highlight and eyecatcher was my golden pants, Divided H&M, sale 10 EUR.
Top: longsleeves black with valances, Trend H&M 25 EUR now in store.
Belt: D&G Baroque
Shoes: Miu Miu, 680 EUR
Rabbit fur coat: it´s 10 years old from Robert Ley




Something special I saw in the crowd, a silver chain with lots of charms.







Sold out, even after 10 years.
It´s an great experience and fun for young and old.












Nice sarf from New Yorker, now in store.



See you tomorrow, and have a look once again at my nice top, I love it, it´s so PRADA...
Bye bye bye
Tschö tschö tschö

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

We appreciate all of the lovely comments. We read every single one, so tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...