Members

Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

Mixing new and old











Hi divas! Sorry for being absent...but I´m so busy with St. Martin´s processions and making paper lanterns and all, ugh...Anyway, here´s what I´m wearing today:

Cardigan: Zara, old
Top: COS, old
Pants: New Yorker, new, on sale now for 14,95
Scarf: COS, new

Nails: new gel overlays in beige-grey, my favorite colors




I got this little black dress at H&M today and I have the feeling it was made for me. I´m tall so most of the dresses out there are too short (hello Zara, I´m talking to YOU!) and it´s really difficult to find one that´s just right. This one is. It goes with almost everything, I can´t wait to wear it with my biker boots! 
Btw, Versace for H&M will be in stores next week...I don´t think I´m going to buy as much as at Lanvin but still...I die for one of the leather jackets and I love some men´s accessoires (for me, duh) so 2onplateaus are going to be there! But somehow I´m more excited about the Lisbeth Salander collection that will be in stores in December/ January (we all need leather pants, Donatella!!!). We´re such H&M junkies at the moment...


xoxo Doro

2 Kommentare:

  1. I loooove all your looks!!!!! and you have great style.Kisses

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just found your blog, I really like it. I am obsessed with that first outfit. The wedges, the color of pants, and that scarf. LOVE.
    I am following you.
    :)
    XX
    SIRI ELAINE
    sirielaine.com

    AntwortenLöschen

We appreciate all of the lovely comments. We read every single one, so tell us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...